Vampires Vamps
Vampire VampVamps Vampires
Username:  
Password:  
The Online Community For Vampires.
Vamp VampireVampires Vamps About · Community · Guestbook · Contact · Register · Feedback ·

<< Previous · Message List · Next >>
Dec 21, 2017 at 3:26pm
Vampire me
by theuvup
1. What makes you a vampire? I love lots of blood

2. When and how did you become a vampire? I was born a vampire

3. Why do you want us to know that you're a vampire? I don't care

4. If you wish, dispell any popular myths surrounding vampires.

Misconceptions of Vampyrism:

Vampyres need to ingest Human Living Energy (Life Force) or blood but most are not driven by sexual gratification. There is no real connection between vampyrism and hematolagnia or Blood fetishism; though some may be blood fetishist but not most. Unfortunately most of our Kind thinks of our need as a curse but I disagree. Individuals with Renfield's Syndrome are usually not Vampyres and vice versa. Most Lifestyle Vampires are not real Vampyres but just people who play the part for fun or role playing games but some Vampyres are both.

In reality:

1. Vampyres do not sustain solely on human blood; they also eat regular food and consume ordinary food and drink. Many take human living energy psychically, take both, and some do not drink blood at all. In fact Vampyres do not even possess fangs (Most mythology as well)…

2. Vampyres do not physically shape shift into werewolves, bats or other animals...

3. Vampyres are not undead and our body is not immortal and can be destroyed by normal means. Our Soul However is but will move on to a new body in the next life. Neither or we all evil creatures of Satan (just like anyone else some of us may be Satanic or a criminal but most are just like anyone else), in fact I know many Christian Vampyres…

4. Vampyres (even in most mythology) can experience sunlight without death or any drastic side effects. They do not fear sunlight or any light for that matter as we are not creatures of Satan or evil. The sun may make us tired and weaken us a little bit but it will not harm us except maybe a sunburn as well as we may need to rest if we out in it for many hours or so depending on the individual Vampyre as we are all different (as stated earlier)…

5. Most Vampyres don't usually sleep in coffins or graves rising only at night (many have day jobs)…

6. Vampyres are not frightened by Christian Imagery…

7. Garlic does not bother Vampyres; nor does silver. In fact many of us love silver (I sure do)…

8. Vampyres do show up in mirrors, have shadows and have a Spirit or Soul…

9. Vampyres can travel across running water...

10. Vampyres can not turn other people in to Vampyres. Nor can anyone be turned into a Vampyre when they die violently, committed suicide or was wrongly accused and killed, he or she will not become one…

11. Vampyres do not grow stronger over time…

12. Vampyres do not have an angular face or a waxy complexion pale and drained…

13. Vampyres do not have the power to control animals...

There are some things however that mythology and fiction (mostly mythology) has right about Vampyres:

1. The Allure of the Vampyre (mostly the eyes) and many of us tend to look younger than we actually are. Like anyone or anything else however we are all very different. Many of us have the natural “Vampyres Allure” and if we want something bad enough and have enough faith that it will happen chances are it will; our will is stronger than most…

2. Vampyres need an invite to stay or persist in taking from you (unless the human they are in attacks you obviously)…

3. Vampires are beings who feed on the life essence (either blood or psychically) of living creatures: Killing and other crimes is not tolerated in the “Real Vampire/Vampyre” (RVC” community. Those “Human Living Vampires/Vampyres” (HLV) who commit MAJOR crimes are banished from the community. Vampyres generally feed on (either or both) living blood or direct living taken from humans psychically…

4. Vampyres are actually spirits and HLV are humans with a Vampyre Spirit. Vampyres are not the undead though supernatural Vampyre Sprits can inhabit the recently deceased or those who are extremely sick or dying if permitted by the person…

5. Vampyres can travel in the astral plane and visit you if you permit it but most just believe these visits to be dreams…

6. Vampyres prey on humans as our Vampyre needs living energy or it will feed on the human body and his/her health will suffer greatly and I have known many to have critical issues because of it…

7. Our senses are slightly stronger than most but I wouldn’t call it a super strength or anything like in fiction or the movies. That is just ridiculous…

8. Many (not all) are sensitive to the sunlight but we do not die or burst into flames (not even in most mythology)…

9. For many of us when we feed our eyes will change color slightly but not to any inhuman color as we are still in a normal human body…

10. Many Vampyres have a seemingly endless hunger or craving and food cannot satisfy us completely (especially during our awakening or if we have not yet awakened or fed)…

11. We are generally nocturnal even when we need to face the day in our everyday lives we crave the night and prefer to feed at night as it is when we are at our most aware…

12. We can be very temperamental and moody especially if not properly fed or around places that cause anxiety and stress…

13. We can also “get a feel” for people and sense there aura. We can “feel” (tell) if they are trust worthy or true…

5. List your hobbies and favorite TV shows, meals, colors, books, and any other personal information you feel like divulging.

I am The ordained Geeky, ADHD, Universal (I feed in all the ways) Vampyre, Rivethead, Traditional, Hippie Goth, Vegetarian, "Vampyrian" Graver", Pansexual Experimental Sound Artist AKA theUVUP. I am the Old school Gothic Vampyre & Proud Pagan PhreaK, and the founder of Vampyrian TempleUVUP since Dec. 18th 2003. I have been in the gothic community since the first Outland (mid 90's) as well as the Vampire community since mid 2000, and the pagan community since 2002 ~ I love the supernatural, Vampyres, Otherkin, Dark Spirituality, and Darkness ect. I am mostly active with my vampyrian TempleUVUP, writing, going out, and helping others that have gone through the same crap as me. I am however in a few other sites and networks. I am also an Empath & Proud Phreak in Central, Ohio. I LOVE MUSIC, clubbing, and dancing...
MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
Vampire me
· 12-21-17 3:26pm
by theuvup

Vamp Vampires

Member Agreement * Privacy Statement * Copyright Policy * Close An Account

Copyright © 2000 - 2006 Vamp.Com.
All rights reserved. This site is property of Vamp.Com.
All images are copyrighted and may not be copied / modified in any way.
Please send questions or comments to:
info@Vamp.Com.