Vampires Vamps
Vampire VampVamps Vampires
Username:  
Password:  
The Online Community For Vampires.
Vamp VampireVampires Vamps About · Community · Guestbook · Contact · Register · Feedback ·

<< Previous · Message List · Next >>
Jun 12, 2012 at 1:50am
Re: Re: film reviews pleaseeee
i know it\'s an oldie by now, Interview with the Vampire. I like the New Orlans (sp?) back drop, a good ending, and Kirsten Dunst is a great Claudia. Only thing I don\'t like is at it\'s time (1994) they used the \"flavours of the month\" like Brad Pitt, Antonio Banderas, Christian Slater, and of course Tom Cruise...i dunno what i\'m trying to say...it\'s like if they made IWV now, there\'d be Channing Tatum, Zac Efron, or whoever the heart throb is now.

Bram Stroker\'s Dracula winner of 3 awards, showed us a different Dracula (his look) as opposed for the Bela Lugosi look with black slicked back hair, cape etc...like how i always thought Dracula looked like, since I was small...good movie...yet i have to do anything in my power not to burst out laughing when i hear Keanu Reeves do a british accent...you expect him to glance at the camera saying, \"car-fax abbeh, dude?\"
MESSAGE THREAD
film reviews pleaseeee · 09-19-11 9:03am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: film reviews pleaseeee · 10-01-11 8:10pm
by A Non-Existent User
*Exclaim*Re: Re: film reviews pleaseeee · 06-12-12 1:50am
by dollhead13

Vamp Vampires

Member Agreement * Privacy Statement * Copyright Policy * Close An Account

Copyright © 2000 - 2006 Vamp.Com.
All rights reserved. This site is property of Vamp.Com.
All images are copyrighted and may not be copied / modified in any way.
Please send questions or comments to:
info@Vamp.Com.