Vampires Vamps
Vampire VampVamps Vampires
Username:  
Password:  
The Online Community For Vampires.
Vamp VampireVampires Vamps About · Community · Guestbook · Contact · Register · Feedback ·

<< Previous · Message List · Next >>
Sep 18, 2011 at 11:29pm
Hey, Long time no see.
by Crystal
This was a site I us to come to at least three or four times a week. I was 15 or 16 at the time I first joined I believe. Was an active member for a few years. Met friends on here that I still talk to till this day, Great people. One or two you might just call hero\'s ....and then those I trusted but learned my lesson real fast. I fell in love the first time with a man I met from this site. Another hard lesson. I had to leave this site after all was done and said. Had many of late nights laughing my ass off with friends on the undead chat. Then Life pushed me pretty hard and I had no choice but to push back. I have fallen a few time, but so far I have yet to fail to brush myself off and start to climb all over again. So here I am now. Years later, all my posts ancient history on this site. I\'m Married now, husbands deployed, a step-mom now, going to college part time, and work my life away. 135hr this last pay period. Comes with a management position I suppose. But I have everything I need I guess. A good Job, house, nice car, happy marriage, awesome dog, a little carbon copy of my husband, complete with the start of laugh lines I\'m sure. I can\'t help but remember late nights debating vampires, myths, legends, ancient history........wow starting to feel old now. No matter I am still young though I suppose.

To introduce myself, I am Crystal. Female, 21, Live in American, and all of the above. Since this site is vamp.com, I suppose you might care if I am vamp or human.... ahh the good old back and forth. Here is my question to you, Do you believe in Vampires? Or are they all just a romantic fantasy, a profitable legend? Or perhaps physic Vampires are more your thing??

~Crystal

Cowardliness is the worst of all measures. Fear is the gate that the fool opens and the wise locks. When fear sneaks behind you, know it is a creation of your thoughts. Clean your thoughts and fear will vanish. Only then will your life become valid. What is within you will bring you life. What is not within you will bring you death.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
Hey, Long time no see.
· 09-18-11 11:29pm
by Crystal
Re: Hey, Long time no see. · 12-19-11 8:28am
by ForeverInHell

Vamp Vampires

Member Agreement * Privacy Statement * Copyright Policy * Close An Account

Copyright © 2000 - 2006 Vamp.Com.
All rights reserved. This site is property of Vamp.Com.
All images are copyrighted and may not be copied / modified in any way.
Please send questions or comments to:
info@Vamp.Com.